Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Skype Guitar Lessons with Ben Sherman


If you have wanted guitar lessons with Ben Sherman but couldn't get to Coffey Music in Westminster MD, there's good news: I am open for business again with live one-on-one guitar lessons via Skype!  Any level, any style.  30-minute or 60-minute sessions available.  No long term commitment required.

SKYPE 
Skype is a free, live webcam communication service.  To use it, you will need:
1.  A good internet connection
2.  A webcam, a computer and an e-mail address.
3.  Skype (free internet video calling software).  Go to http://www.skype.com/ and click on "Downloads."
4.  A credit card or PayPal account.

If you need help with any of the technical issues, contact me, I'll help.

Here's what to do:

1.  Contact me (see below) - we'll work out all the details: day and time, lesson plan, etc.
2.  I'll send you an invoice and you can pay for your lesson - via credit card or PayPal.
3.  Be ready at the scheduled time.
4.  Have fun!

GUITAR LESSONS 
I offer lessons for beginners to advanced, age 10 and up, providing instruction in:
acoustic, electric, rock, jazz, classical, advanced techniques, improvisation,
and specializing in teaching music theory in a practical, easy to understand way.

With Skype and me, there's nothing stopping you from accomplishing what you always wanted to do with the guitar.  Contact me to get started!

Email: ben@benshermanguitar.com
Message me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ben-Sherman-Guitar/76856808647
Or use the contact form on my website: http://www.benshermanguitar.com/classical/contact.html

Thanks for your support and your interest in the guitar!  - Ben


1 comment:

  1. Ben Sherman is a great guitarist. Now You can be his student!!

    ReplyDelete