Sunday, November 13, 2011

Website re-launch!

My website had gotten a full make-over! I hope you'll take a few minutes to click on www.benshermanguitar.com, jump into my musical world and see what's going on.

There are lots of new features and a whole new look. Many thanks go to Crystal; the website is filled with her amazing artistic design, photography and Photoshop talents. I especially suggest you check out Crystal's work on the Photos page and watch the slideshow all the way through; you won't want to miss a single shot. There are tons of pics from the whole range of my 30+ years in music, and it features many of the great musicians I have had the honor of playing with. There are definitely some pics you have never seen before.


Elsewhere on the site, you will find expanded coverage of all the different kinds of gigs I do, with pages devoted to electric, acoustic, classical and my duo work with Elena Martin And as always,there is a Schedule page with my full monthly gig listings.

You will find a music player on the CDs page, with a second music player on the Photos page. They both feature audio samples from all four CDs I have been involved in.

There is a new Videos page, featuring some clips that have never been released until now.  You can watch them all right from the page.

The Contact page includes links to my YouTube channel, Facebook page and MySpace.

The site also has a page that links you to the Shermanator Gear merchandise shop, and there's a link to this blog, which I hope since you are here, you will scroll down and read some of my posts.  Have fun and please let me know what you think!

www.benshermanguitar.com

1 comment:

  1. You are my inspiration in all ways! Keep on rockin' in the material world!

    ReplyDelete